Terms of Service
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://www.autowhois.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
API Usage License
To use our API service, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You may NOT use our API for abusive purposes, nor to abuse computer resources accessible through any network or the Internet.
- You may NOT attempt to gain unauthorized access to our API and any connected computer systems, through hacking or any other means.
- WHOIS data obtained through our API may be the intellectual property of the source. You must use it in compliance with restrictions set by the source.
- You may NOT use the WHOIS contact information obtained through our API for any usage that violates any applicable law.
- You may NOT resell our services, in whole or in part. This does not prevent you from making the content available to your end users.
- API service outages can occur due to unexpected reasons and we will NOT be responsible for any loss as a result of service outages.
- Response time of our API can be as low as 1 sec or much longer due to server load. A typical response time should be about 2 to 3 seconds.
- Data returned by our API gets parsed by our intelligent parser which is constantly improving. Given the free form nature of WHOIS, parsing errors can occur.
- You may NOT use our API for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must NOT violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including copyright infringement.
- You use of our API at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Technical support is available only by email and in English.
API Usage Limits
When you sign up with us, your account's initial limit is set to 25,000 queries per hour. This limit increases based on the package that you purchase. When you purchase our 100,000 WHOIS Lookups package ($90), your account's limit is changed to 100,000 queries per hour. When you purchase the Enterprise package (1 Billion WHOIS Lookups), your account's limit is permanently set to 250,000 queries per hour. If you exceed the allocated limit, access to API will be blocked for an hour. Your account limit is never decreased, even if you purchase a lower package at a later time. Please contact us if you wish to have a higher API usage limit.
WHOIS Database License
To use our WHOIS database download services, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- NO REDISTRIBUTION: You may NOT redistribute our data to other parties. Users found doing this will be permanently banned without refunds.
- NO SHARING: You may NOT share your login details with anyone. Accounts logged by multiple people will be permanently banned without notice.
- NO RESALE: You may NOT resell any of the data purchased form us to other parties. Users found doing this will be permanently banned without refunds.
- NO REFUNDS: All products are sold "as is". You assume the responsibility for the purchase, and no refunds will be issued once the files are delivered.
WHOIS data you download is only meant for your personal or commercial use (within your company).
You are not allowed to resell or redistribute it to any parties outside your organization.
All the materials on our Website are provided "as is". AutoWHOIS make no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, we do not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
AutoWHOIS or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on our Website, even if an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AutoWHOIS will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. We may change the materials contained on our Website at any time without notice. We do not make any commitment to update the materials.
AutoWHOIS has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by us. The use of any linked website is at the user's own risk.
Terms of Service Modifications
By using this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Return & Refunds
All sales are final and NO refunds will be issued.